Monday, June 14, 2010

Wacky Carpet? Not even!!


Yeauh! Check out the Crazy Carpet! Designed in Canada to get around on the snow like you're actually flying in the air on a real-as magic-carpet.
Here's what the designer states:
"The Crazy Carpet, now termed a ‘Wacky Carpet’, is manufactured and designed by the toy manufacturer H2O Recreation Inc. in Chomedey Quebec.
An inherent part of growing up in Canada the Wacky carpet has stood the test of time spanning generations of Canadians. The no frills design of the Wacky carpet is all part of it’s charm."
Well I say fuck that! Fuckin' Canadians; i'll show them crazy... when I swoop down on my 1783 Moroccan Antique and blow heads with my Casablanca nugget-burner exhaust blasting smoky la-la all aboot their wacky plastic ridin' faces.
Mulatu Astatke pumpin' out my quality-fabric ride! Well-made rugs is all about the frillz!

No comments:

Post a Comment